About Nadex Shipping
What: Nadex Shipping is a Nigerian Air Freight Forwarding Company that specializes in helping customers move their cargo from within Nigeria to as far as India, South Africa, United Kingdom, United States of America, Senegal, Ghana, Dubai, China, Sweden, Portugal, France, Spain, Canada, Austria, Germany and Turkey.
Who: With a 20 person team led by Josiah Samuel. We work with everyone from individuals to small business start-ups to well established corporate organizations looking to move cargo from one airport to other neighboring towns. What do all our clients have in common? They are smart, growth-oriented leaders who care just as much about the community, giving back, listening to their customers as they do about improving bottom line profits! (Hint: If this sounds like you, we should chat.)
Why: Because we LOVE what we do! Clichéd? Yes, but also 99% true. The other 1% comes from the fact that we rock at what we do. We understand the cargo handling, transportation, warehousing, packaging and freight forwarding industry inside-out. More importantly, we also understand exactly how to use it to help companies send their goods to their destination. Luckily, we only use our powers for good.
Where: Our Head Office is located at A & B Plaza, 88, Ekoro road, Elesheu Bus Stop, Abule Egba Bus stop, Lagos, Nigeria.
How: Through our magical ability to bring goods to the doorstep of our clients. Well, that… and Cargo Handling, Courier Services, Warehousing, Care Hire Services, Unaccompanied Cargo freight, General Procurement of supplies and Distribution, Clearing and Forwarding, Protocol Services, Parcels/Mails delivery, Door to Door Delivery, Haulage, Aircraft Chatter, General Aviation Services and Consulting. Let’s just say when we say full-service we mean it.